Tuesday, March 23

Smokin Hot Cobra's Concert on JKT

Tonight, Cobra Starship's concert was fvckin awesome. Gabe, as usual, looked smokin hot in his sweatshirt and blue jeans, while the rest, well the rest were lookin great too!
The first act, appereantly was by Candy. If you have no idea who the hell he is, let me tell you that he's a cute frog-headed guy with sick dance moves. After his suprising appereance, the crowd, we, have to wait a while for Cobra to actually showed up onstage.
(Then suddenly the lights went out)
AND THEN THE ONE AND ONLY, COBRA STARSHIP, GET IN, SINGIN THE CITY IS AT WAR. And I'm goin nuts! WOW! Seriously, Cobra Starship is one smexeeey band! And they're all cool and funny too. Tonight is definitely going to be one of my best night ever!
The song list was : 1)The City is at War 2)Smash It Up 3)Nice Guys Finish Last 4)Kiss My Sass 5)My Moves Are White (White Hot, That Is) 6)Summer Time 7) 8) 9)Smile For the Paparazzi 10)Snakes on the Plane 11)Hot Mess 12)Guilty Pleasure. And last song was Good Girl Gone Bad, wooohooooooo!
(I forgot what was their 7th and 8th song. But addin up the list, they, (mmh actually it was only Danny and Gabe) sang some Hollaback Boy! Yumm, i love that song, but it was only an intro plus a reff, too bad, HA!)
Anyway, there was this funny moment(s) when they all say AAKKU CINNTYYU JAKARTAAAA. I dont know how their translator taught them, but that's pretty funny how they said it. A lil bit of Cincau Laura. Cin as in chin but Ta as in two. Alex said that a lot and we all just went wild.
Okay, this one is funnier; alex said TERRIMA KASSIIH CYYYIN. Oh my god, he made us laughed like kids in kindergarten. We would never expect him saying that. The CYYYYIN thing, oh-my-god, you nailed it, Alex! Anyway, Alex said that a lot too and everytime he said that we all burst into laughter. I guess this kinda made Gabe suspicious. Then he told Alex he sounded really gay when he said that and that what might triggered our laughter. Too bad after Gabe said that we never hear any CYYYIN again. Shitty.
And just so you knooooow, before singin Smile to the Paparazzi, Alex, yes, Alex, he told us to GOYYYANNGKEEUN PINGGULMUUUU. OMFG! He practically stole my heart that night!
Overall, Cobra killed it. Well, I might exaggerated a bit since i'm a big fan of them since highschool. But really, they're all pretty cool (yeah, like i know them personally), and their music, well, i just like it a lot. Anyway, i'll post some video later


Anyway, enjoy a special treat. Fangs up, and I'm out!