Sunday, March 21

Same old, same old: Me and marching band

Long time no post! Well, i got nothing much to post anyway.
Truth is, i spent the whole last week at kostan (dormitory, -D). I have a very thight schedule for this semester, so there's barely time (and energy) for me to go home. And at kostan, hmm i don't really have any internet connection since i kind of accidentally sunk my modem onto the water. Well, shitty.
I've been really busy with some final tasks for this semester and also the marching thingy really takes my time. I felt so very tired 'cause basically, i dont get enough sleep. My days kinda go like this; I attend classes from about 10 am to 4, then i go to the marching practice that held from 4 to 9. (It's said to end at 8 but it's actually until 9 pm). And, (duh!) after that i stay all night studying and doing my homeworks. I usually stay until midnight, but for some extra tasks I limit myself to 2 in the morning. Then i go to bed, but unfortunately i have to be awake by 6 to do my prayer. And yesss, fellas, there goes my mondays to fridays, generally. And at saturdays (oh, saturdays are just WAAAY MORE exhausting), I have to attend practice (marching practice) from 10 am to 6 pm (8 EFFING HOURS! Shitty!). I'm not saying that i dont like it, but i found myself not really fond of it. I mean, come on, 8 hours? Yeah you guys want perfection, but we already have our 4-hour practice 2 times a week and yet you still push us to attend this free extra 8 of practice hour ON WEEKEND?
I dont know, maybe it's just me. I do like joining marching band, and since i'm a colorguard i began to love it more. Maybe I'm not really used to it just yet. And my dad, he has been complaining about me busy with this marching-band thingy. Well, i've been asking myself too, reasons why i stay. At first, well I admit it, I kinda need this to keep me busy. I need it to get me distracted from being distracted by something else which might be not good. You see, i have this tendency for being lazy if i have too much spare time. I tend to skip classes (I figure out i could study by myself LATER), i tend to procrastinate on doing tasks and homeworks (I'll just do it LATER), and i tend to go out much (I'm goin out NOW, i'll do those things LATER), and also yes, i tend to spend money on things i dont need (In some way i'm a shopaholic). The resolution is, TADAAAAAH*, i'm stuffing my schedule so there won't be time for me to even think about later. Sorta works, but well, this is how it feels like. Tiring. But in a certain way, i'm satisfied and proud of myself, But are this enough to keep me stay? We'll see.

P.S ANYWAY, MARCHING BAND IS NOT GEEKY!