Thursday, September 24

ID(F)K

9.43 pm
So i changed my blog name into Subject Unknown. I dont really know why i chose that name, but i think it suits this best. Mostly my posts are just laaaaaame, i dont really understand why i posted it anyway. I dont even remember why i had this blog in the first place. What a piece of crap.
9.51 pm
Yes, i took exactly 8 minutes to write the first paragraph. I dont think people would took that much time to write a single 40-something-words paragraph. And yes, I just found myself uncapable of writing.
9.56 pm
Perhaps it's because i cant really express myself in words. I dont know. I mean, i dont know why i cant.
9.59 pm
Or maybe it's simply because i suck when i have to deal with words. Okay, i can see the connection. As i remember, i never really write something. I re-write most of my posts! Oh, it feels like cheating.
10.10 pm
So why did i have this blog, again?